Thursday, July 3, 2008

My First Video

On Monday, we were asked to do a photo challenge with the girls in our class. Each of us chose a "secretive" adjective. We went out in the pouring rain to find pictures that could be used to describe the adjective. Below you will find my first official photo story for my study abroad program. Check it out!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

This is the coolest program! Will you be able to do the same thing when you get back to the states? I love that I can hear you as well as see your pictures. Will you be able to download all your pictures like Michelle did? She did a great job on her blog. Can I pass this blog on to Patty N and Chris and Jenny? Great Job!

Nicole said...

why did I ever leave my could-be life as a photojournalist!? to think we could have traveled ALL the world and done that- people get paid for that! love the "teacher voice!" who can saaaay barbara walters MOVE OUT THE WAY! ::insert vulgar lyrics/parts here:: awww you scholarly technological tool-master!
lataaaa